ADMISSIONS COMPLETED for 2019. Currently, all classes in DCTO Campus are being operated at optimum capacity.
Efforts are being made to increase the capacity of the building, as well as increased trained teaching staff, to cater to the growing need for enrollment.
In order to maintain the nurturing environment and the quality of education and care given to our students, DCTO Administration is very particular about maintaining a specific Student to Teacher ratio in all classes. This means that there are a limited number of seats available in most of our classes every year.
DCTO Admissions 2019
Thank you to all the lovely student who applied today for the 7th, 8th and 9th grade admissions. We pray and hope for a bright future for all of you School Education & Literacy Department, Government of Sindh#sindheducationfoundationPosted by Kiran Foundation DCTO Campus on Saturday, 16 March 2019
Requirements for Admission
- Copy of “B” form.
- Copy of “NADRA Birth Certificate”.
- FRC (Family Registration Certificate)
- Eight 1 x 1” Photograph of Child(ren)
- Copies of Parents’ CNICs
- Vaccination Card
- Deposit the Copy of Last Utility Bill paid
- Job/Work Certificate for Working Parents
- Reference Letter of Employee and/or Kiran Parent (Optional)
- 1 Family Photograph & Copy of Nikkah Nama (will be required at the time of interview)
- Admissions will be need-based. Age groups and family background will be taken into consideration.
- Parents and siblings should not be addicted to paan, ghutka, chalia, cigarettes or any other harmful substance.
- Parents and siblings should not be involved in any illegal activities.
- Mothers must commit to attending mother’s classes and meetings regularly.
- 70% quota of total available seats will be for general admissions.
30% quota of total available seats will be for employees, siblings of students and Govt. Servants.
- Admissions will not be taken on the basis of pressure, threats of any misuse of power.
(This will negatively influence the candidate’s chance of admission.)